• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Learn about series- The Glymphatic System. Something you are unlikely to know about!

CSMLSM

The Glymphatic System is relatively new to us. Could it play an important role in ME/CFS? I am sure at least it will be affected by our condition given whats involved!
Very good explanation of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) through the brain also.
Good resource

Catalyst University Feb 11, 2021 12.28min
The Glymphatic System EXPLAINED [+ Review of CSF Flow] - YouTube
In this video, we discuss the basics of the glymphatic system and review the flow of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) through the brain.

sunshine44

Que sera sera
This is an incredibly important topic. Thank you for sharing. My practioner taught me about this.

Alvin2

The good news is patients don't die the bad news..
My opinion is no, i had considered it carefully back when it was first discovered and my opinion is that it doesn't mean much for us.
That said i'm no immunologist.

CSMLSM

My opinion is no, i had considered it carefully back when it was first discovered and my opinion is that it doesn't mean much for us.
That said i'm no immunologist.
waste removal not immune system ;)

Rufous McKinney

In this video, we discuss the basics of the glymphatic system and review the flow of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) through the brain.

I hope to watch this, I've been run down, sailing off nearby cliffs, down into the deep chasm....as I tried my lymph cleanse tea yet again. These are mild herbs. It seems to be my weak link. And I know its tied into the CSF not draining and brain not flushing.

I was horribly poisoned yesterday, just really bad.

This is a huge aspect of what Im dealing with as a chronic eppstein barr victim, 58 years worth.

Rufous McKinney

waste removal not immune system ;)

my apologies: I'm trying to locate your original post with the main overview You Tube video I seem to recall you referenced, only now I can't seem to find it.........for Copaiba Oil.

and now I see I ordered this resin, who knows what I got but presumably carylopphene is there ....