• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Learn about series- Homeostasis regulates everything, this is how that relates to ME/CFS and the Endogenous Cannabinoid System.

CSMLSM

Homeostasis regulates every biological process in our bodies. It is the most important thing to understand in regards to the understanding of biology.

The Endogenous Cannabionoid System is responsible for regulating Homeostasis.

Daniel

CSMLSM

Homeostasis - negative and positive feedback (thermoregulation and lactation) - YouTube

Armando Hasudungan Nov 4, 2019 6.55min

"Although the environment around an organism changes, the organism maintains relatively stable internal conditions. This ability to maintain internal stability, called homeostasis. For example if a person stands in a cold wintery night or hot sub sahran africn weather , the person is able to maintain a normal internal body temperature 36-37C (97-99F) through homeostasis. The main mechanism to maintain a homestatic environment is through negative feedback. Negative feedback is where the body senses change and activated mechanisms that negate or reverse it." Where do I get my information from: http://armandoh.org/resource