• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

LDN Naltrexone side effects

frozenborderline

you're one of the only people i've met to have such a similar experience as me. personally i had similar intense effects but im not sure theyh're directly from serotonin. I think they could be from non selective opioid receptor upregulation., i say non selective bc that includes kappa opioid receptors which cause dissociation, hypomania, and dysphoria. but also the ones that include euphoria. also it increases acth.

Gondwanaland

also it increases acth.
That, to me, seems more like a permanent effect. I am always having to come up with strategies to lower cortisol to manage to stay asleep all night long.
you're one of the only people i've met to have such a similar experience as me. personally i had similar intense effects but im not sure theyh're directly from serotonin.
When I started it, I had to take a muscle relaxant in order to be able to continue taking it and raising the dose. Every now and then when I get muscle stiffness I lower my dose by 1 drop (50mcg) per day till the stiffness is gone if a muscle relaxant isn't enough.