• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Ldn making symptoms worse

Davsey27

I have tired to increase the ldn dose from around .25 and I seem to feel worse when I increase the dose.

I was rx'd this at Stanford about a year ago and it seemed to help at first around .5 mg and after a 2 day cpet crashed i seemed to be more sensitive to it.

It's a bit disappointing because I got labs at klimas group that showed decreased natural killer count and function and elevated pro inflammatory cytokines

And ldn is one of the few drugs supposed to improve nk functioning and reduce proinflammatory cytokines

I don't know if I should lower the dose even more and keep trying to persist with this drug out of fear of getting cancer from the decrease nk cell functioning and elevated TNFa as well as some other interluekins.

Ot perhaps consider dropping this drug altogether

Thank you

Strawberry

I get better results at 0.5 ml long term (vs increased dosage), so you might want to try dropping back to 0.25 and staying there. I definitely would try the lower dose. If you have to quit, retry it after a year at the lower dose and don’t increase.

Davsey27

I get better results at 0.5 ml long term (vs increased dosage), so you might want to try dropping back to 0.25 and staying there. I definitely would try the lower dose. If you have to quit, retry it after a year at the lower dose and don’t increase.

Thanks for the suggestion

Perhaps I'll try go even lower

Davsey27

Curious if anyone may have experienced ldn moving around toxins in the gut?

Thank you