• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Laura Hillenbrand's new book

R

Robin

Will be released in the UK soon. That's awesome; I had read that she was very ill recently so I'm glad she finished her book. She's also a very eloquent speaker and is open about having CFS so hopefully she'll be up for some interviews and essays.

Timaca

Way cool! This caught my eye, as I have just finished with the editing phase of my book. Need to work with the publisher for type set up and cover design, and it will be ready to roll.
All proceeds will go to CFS. I won't be keeping any of the profits.
More later when it is published. I am so excited...!!

Best, Timaca

Dolphin

Way cool! This caught my eye, as I have just finished with the editing phase of my book. Need to work with the publisher for type set up and cover design, and it will be ready to roll.
All proceeds will go to CFS. I won't be keeping any of the profits.
More later when it is published. I am so excited...!!

Best, Timaca
Best of luck with the book, Timaca (can't say I know what it is - but "all proceeds will go to CFS" are words I love to hear!).

glenp

"and this too shall pass"
Great

Robin ty for posting - pleez let us know when it is out.

WTG Timaca - thats awesome - let us know when it is out.

I just bought Alison Bested 2nd edition (2008). I wonder when Dr Carruthers book will be out?

glen

rebecca1995

Apple, anyone?
Yep, let's gear up for another round of interviews and articles about ME/CFS! (I hope Laura's health can handle it all.)

I wonder if she's been tested for XMRV. If she' s positive, she'd be a great spokesperson to raise awareness and funds!