• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Kenny DeMeirleir

I was told he is hanging out in America now somewhere in a tiny office since the wpi closed. He lost his license to practice in Belgium.

maple

Please provide robust evidence for these allegations. His clinics appear to be current online.

I can't. I was told it by someone who lives in Incline Village, Nevada who had CFS there.

FhTt2EvVQAAWZof.jpg

He sent me the above map showing me where he is actually located. He must have left Belgium for some reason I guess, either more money or he lost his license.

he said the WPI never got over the Mikovits disaster and is closed. No idea how true this is though.

He still receives patients? I'm amazed. He had such a big Medical Practise in Belgium and he looked still online there.