• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

KDM Statement On Recent Publications

shannah

Prof. Kenny De Meirleirs uttalelse om de 5 publiserte kontaminerings-studiene:

The contamination by mouse material was excluded in our study, that of Lo and that of Lombardi et al. We are not using PCR as a basis of the test but human prostate cancer cells that do not express RNase L so the virus from patients blood can grow in it. We also sequence the virus and I can assure you it is not mouse material.
Governments and insurance companies are horrified by the idea that there is a new retrovirus out there that has infected 10 times more people than HIV up to date. My preliminary data show that the virus does not grow in culture anymore after Nexavir + GcMAF although the procedure was identical to the pretreatment culture.
In the next months more will come from our side. A study with healthy blood donors, ME patients who got ill immediately after blood transfusion and ME patients who gave blood after they got ill will be published in the first half of 2011.

What these 5 are doing to the patients is a crime against humanity.

Kenny De Meirleir

http://merutt.wordpress.com/

free at last

The level headeds wont like this, Thank you kenny, i hope your right for all our sakes, at least i prefer to trust those kinds of emotion, than the london robots just trying to get us all back in the pyschiatrists office.

i cant wait to see hes research. Hopefully this will fire Judy, Harvey, Frank, ( seems like i know them ) hey lets see them as friends, and many others into a position of, enough is enough, lets do some real good science, and stop this insanity of bias.
And fight for the truth as never before, i suspect its going to do just that, seems to be working on Kenny, this day may yet turn out to haunt the london robots, heres hoping. lived on hope for years, might do again, sometime, all unpredictable ME isnt it

jewel

Thank goodness! The study of blood recipients and donors will be very interesting, as will the others mentioned. They can't come out soon enough!

garcia

Aristocrat Extraordinaire
KDM shows once again that he is *the* go-to man in Europe. I'm glad he is on our side!

Deatheye

Oh Jesus i think I start to believe in a god... Really thank you all. Was really hoping for a reply to contamination stuff. :D