• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Justin Noble ME/CFS Research Internship

Janet Dafoe

Board Member
Screen Shot 2016-11-12 at 11.49.56 PM.png

AndyPR

Justin's family posted this on Facebook earlier
We are very happy and proud to announce that, with the help of the Open Medicine Foundation, an Internship for our son, Justin Noble, has been realized at the CFS Research Center at Stanford University.
The love, kindness and caring from family, friends, and many, many others who are in some way affected by ME/CFS or who realize the great importance of this research, made this Internship possible through their donations. Any future donations to the Open Medicine Foundation in Justin's name will go towards a second Internship.
A special thank you to Dr. Ronald W. Davis, PhD. and his team at the CFS Research Center at Stanford University.
We also want to take this opportunity to thank the Open Medicine Foundation for their support.

Stuart and Susan Noble and family.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/320560404966111/permalink/364391913916293/

Hutan

It has occurred to me that Justin's parents gave Justin an awesome name. Justin Noble - as a descriptor 'Just and Noble'. Or an exhortation 'Just Ennoble!'

I very much hope this thought isn't disrespectful - but I can not think of a better name for an internship. Imagine being the intern - would you not wake up every day and think 'I am the Justin Noble Intern and I am going to do something important today' - before putting on your cape and joining the other superheroes in the lab.