• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Judy Mikovits will be at the NJCFSA Conference Oct 17, 2010

K

_Kim_

I just received the April 2010 issue of the NJCFSA Journal. They announced that Judy Mikovits will be the guest speaker at their annual fall conference October 17, 2010.

Save the Date!!!

(Other guest speakers include James Oleske MD, Susan Levine MD, and Barbara Comerford (Disability Attorney)

JM in NJ!!! WOOOHOOO. Way to go NJCFSA!!!!! :victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

Hysterical Woman

I just received the April 2010 issue of the NJCFSA Journal. They announced that Judy Mikovits will be the guest speaker at their annual fall conference October 17, 2010.

Save the Date!!!

(Other guest speakers include James Oleske MD, Susan Levine MD, and Barbara Comerford (Disability Attorney)

JM in NJ!!! WOOOHOOO. Way to go NJCFSA!!!!! :victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

Hi Kim,

Wonderful!! What city will it be held in?

Thanks,

HW

K

_Kim_

Hi Kim,

Wonderful!! What city will it be held in?

Thanks,

HW

Last year, they held the conference at the Eatontown Sheraton (as the conference is co-sponsored by Monmouth Medical Center). It was a really well organized event with a lovely buffet lunch (unfortunately, for me, consisting of little sandwiches that my gluten-free diet did not permit).

HW???? Are you thinking of going??

Hysterical Woman

Last year, they held the conference at the Eatontown Sheraton (as the conference is co-sponsored by Monmouth Medical Center). It was a really well organized event with a lovely buffet lunch (unfortunately, for me, consisting of little sandwiches that my gluten-free diet did not permit).

HW???? Are you thinking of going??
>>

Hi Kim,

Yes, considering going if I am able to make that drive. I would love to see Dr. Judy do a presentation in person.

Thanks,

HW

leelaplay

jealous

I've added it to the calendar. Hmmm - I never think of checking the calendar - wish it would pop up at the top of the forum a week before (if wished) and the day of.

Once the location etc is known, we can add the rest of the info there

K

_Kim_

That would be cool, Kim.

October - guess it's a little too early to set a time??? :)

HW

I would have given time suggestions but the Amtrak site is down for maintenance.

Any other East Coasters wanna take the train to NJ? I could rent a minivan for the day and we could all converge on the conference Phoenix Rising style!!

gracenote

All shall be well . . .
I wanna come, too. Okay, that won't be possible.

If you all go (and what is Phoenix Rising style, anyway, Kim?), please take photos to share. Or give us a live webcast of your trip so we can all enjoy it with you.

:Sign giggle:​

K

_Kim_

Kim, maybe I could do it too--come down on Amtrak for the day.--

Sing

Oh that would be wonderful Sing!! The ride down from Boston is nice (even nicer on the Acela). From the NJ station to the conference is only about a 40 minute drive.

I love this idea!! I hope you can make it!!

K

_Kim_

I wanna come, too. Okay, that won't be possible.

If you all go (and what is Phoenix Rising style, anyway, Kim?), please take photos to share. Or give us a live webcast of your trip so we can all enjoy it with you.

:Sign giggle:​

Oh gracie...

Wish you could come too. But we'll do our best to capture the event (that means our ride to the conference) with video or pictures.

Phoenix Rising style = yodeling the whole way down the NJ State Parkway - wearing sunglasses, shower caps and g-suits

gracenote

All shall be well . . .
Oh gracie...

Wish you could come too. But we'll do our best to capture the event (that means our ride to the conference) with video or pictures.

Phoenix Rising style = yodeling the whole way down the NJ State Parkway - wearing sunglasses, shower caps and g-suits

Now I really, really want to come!

Hysterical Woman

Kim, maybe I could do it too--come down on Amtrak for the day.--

Sing

Hi Sing,

Oh please - that would be great if you can. It's still a long way away so who knows what will be going on by the time this happens? As long as I am dreaming, lets say that there have been breakthroughs/medications/holistic methods of treatment for our illness and we can meet anyway to drink martinis, laugh, and talk about all the great people we "met" on Phoenix Rising.

Sigh,

HW

Hysterical Woman

Yodeling?

Oh gracie...

Yodeling??? You are talking about those snack cakes with all sorts of bad things in them aren't you??:D

HW