• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

I've been here for 30 years.

Ivermectin is definitely more than just a "horse paste", as some people refer to it. It made a big difference for me. This drug got a bad reputation during the pandemic. I assume it was because the patent had run out, so there was no money to be made from it.
It's too bad, that it didn't cure my CFS. I did extensive research, before trying it. For most people with ME things get better, while you are on it, but the benefits disappear when the drug is discontinued.
here is the big one. they have been treating covid vaccine injuries with ivermectin as well. and as you say "
the benefits disappear when the drug is discontinued.
"

go listen to the patients and doctors on this.

i suggest people read the full history of ivermectin from "misinformation" sources. yes, read the people that the government has deemed "misinformation". read about how Merck developed it to treat river blindness in africa. read about that great success. read about the FDA approval in the US for ......rheumatoid arthritis (RA), lupus, and spondylarthritis.

this is an old and very safe drug = not wildly profitable. the problem with ivermectin is it threatened the EUA for a 100B product. follow the money is the golden rule of journalism. you can not get an EUA if there is an existing product that will treat that disease. there were many. we have drugs that treat all the symptoms of covid. inflamation. clotting. viral replication. one was ivermectin.

here is a book by a discredited doctor (only after 2020) https://www.amazon.com/War-Ivermectin-Medicine-Millions-Pandemic/dp/151077386X

the American healthcare system is about profits. this community, above most, should understand that. or maybe it's captured like the regualtor agencies? yet i feel many injured people still place this unfounded faith in our institutions. it's scary but we are on our own.

in my very deep gut i think there is a cause for all this disabling fatigue. i think it leads back to conventional medical interventions. but you can't get to the truth if you trust the science funded by our government. government has a very spotty record when it comes to telling the truth: wars, economics, heathcare, and beanie babies. i lost thousands in the beanie baby bubble of 1996. that was a joke. the rest was not.

citizen beware.