• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

is anybody here still on the wheldon/stratton protocol?

ive been really improving a lot on it and actually had something up until recently which you could call a life again. i met ppl again and made new friends, went to the gym. then things started to go downfill when i caught a streptococcus infection in my throat. i had fever for days and it took like 2 3 weeks for it to be gone with penicillin and azithromycin. i hope it is gone now but im not 100% sure. did a culture from my throat though and nothing showed up. when i was better from the streptococcus i took a 1 day pulse of metronidazol which was 19 days ago. i feel like i cant get the toxins out of my system after the pulse. never had this before and i also took it for only 1 day. did all the chlorella stuff i did before.

within 45 days i took 35 ibuprofen and 27 paracetamol. maybe my liver/kidney is affected and clear the toxins? i dont know its just really weird. maybe i should do a blood test.

just asking if someone here is still treating according to stratton/wheldon protocol. sometimes it would just be nice to talk to someone about it and exchange thoughts.

Jyoti

Sorry you have had such a setback, @lngnstrng. Sending wishes that you can find your way back to the higher functioning you were experiencing. It sounds like things were really promising.

I'm interested in these protocols, so....following. Wish I had experience to share.

Back