• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

IP-6 (inositol hexaphosphate) Experiences?

TheMoonIsBlue

Claims to support deep immune health and boost NK Cell Activity (still unsure if that is a good or bad thing in people with known viral infections?)

Anyone have any experiences with this product, IP6?

Thanks

wciarci

Wenderella
Hello, inositol is in undenatured whey protein which I took for about three years. One of the supps that helped me to recover a bit. I no longer take it but you have me thinking perhaps...

Wendy

TheMoonIsBlue

Hi Wendy, I didn't know nondenatured whey had Inositol in it....I used to take it also (ImmunoproRX) and it was helping years ago when I took it in large doses. I've tried plain Inositol before because people where saying it helped with insomnia (didn't help me). This IP-6 product, there's a few, the one I was looking at is by Enzymatic Therapy and called Max3. Has a lot of good reviews, but as we all know, we ME/CFS folks are wired so differently.

Take Care :)