• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Inosine

leaves

Stop it if it makes you worse. I got a severe setback from imunovir (inosine) also use search; there are many threads on this subject already, no need to start yet another one.
If you want to communicate, why don't you go to the chatroom?
Best

SaveMe

Stop it if it makes you worse. I got a severe setback from imunovir (inosine) also use search; there are many threads on this subject already, no need to start yet another one.
If you want to communicate, why don't you go to the chatroom?
Best

please help
can u elaborate on your setback?
inosine is giving me intense muscle aches and fatigue
someone said it was a die-off thing
I dont know what to do
its only my third day on it :( thank you
i feel like im dying :(

leaves

Hi There,

I am sorry you feel bad. I think it is quite unlikely that youll die from inosine, that would be a first ..
I got my setback from imunovir which is a form of inosine. Basically last year I was able to go out several times a day, and even work some, but at the moment I cant anymore. I cannot prove it is the imunovir, but i suspect it.
Just search imunovir and youll find it. I dont buy die off anymore. if you dont feel better at all, its not worth the risk.

SaveMe

Hi There,

I am sorry you feel bad. I think it is quite unlikely that youll die from inosine, that would be a first ..
I got my setback from imunovir which is a form of inosine. Basically last year I was able to go out several times a day, and even work some, but at the moment I cant anymore. I cannot prove it is the imunovir, but i suspect it.
Just search imunovir and youll find it. I dont buy die off anymore. if you dont feel better at all, its not worth the risk.

thanks Leaves,
guess i just wasted $15 at the vitaminshoppe. :(
Yeah, it is definitely exacerbating my muscle pains. like never before
I wonder by what mechanism it is making me worse? since it is an antiviral

SaveMe

Hi There,

thanks Leaves,
guess i just wasted $15 at the vitaminshoppe. :(
Yeah, it is definitely exacerbating my muscle pains. like never before
I wonder by what mechanism it is making me worse? since it is an antiviral

SaveMe

If you have xmrv t cell activation can increase viral load.

damn it, it was referred by someone. then i did a little research on it.
Under oxidative stress (attack by virus at the cellular level), Oxidized Gluatathione (spent side) appears to modulate inosine, causing knock-out of "viral load."
and thought it was safe.

I tell you with honesty, this stuff is making me worse. im throwing it out. how long did you take it?

Hi SaveMe,

I don't think it was a waste of money to try the inosine. You never know if you don't try. I started it about three weeks ago and it has been absolutely AMAZING for me! I took it for 2 1/2 wks and took a 3 day break and am starting it up again. I feel so much better with it -- better stamina, able to be more physically active with it with less/no PEM for sure. I am XMRV positive by culture and have been on natural antivirals for about a year and have done massive amounts of detox and always take things to help with die off (absorb toxins and deal with inflammation) at the same time I take antivirals so that I can make sure to feel the benefit and not just have the die off/detox symptoms. So, I might have found benefit from when I tried it in the scheme of things as well as because of the other things that I take with it that might prevent die off symptoms. I hope that made sense. I am better at talking than typing. :D Also, I use muscle testing to tell if something is die off versus just plain ole making me sick. I highly recommend the technique and I know I would not be where I am today without it.

SOC

i dont see another inosine thread btw

Go to the tabs at the top of the page. Click FORUMS. Scroll down through the list of forums to Treatment (or something like that). Under that look for Antivirals. Click on that for a list of threads. Right now the first listed thread (from today) is Inosine.

What are you majoring in at college?

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
several years ago i had a very good reaction and felt almost 100%, even my sleep returned which is one of my worst symptoms that u would no if u have read some of my bloggs, it lasted about 6 weeks then i crashed. I was unable to repeat this experience so dont know if it was a fluke or not, but it does help with joint pain through increasing uric acid levels which actually works as an antioxidant , but the only worning is if u have gout as it can worsen this. Now as i finish writting this, i think i may have already replied with a similar reply, brain farts, arent they great, lol. If your after a good immune modulator look into cycloferon in one of my bloggs in antiviral section,

good luck,
cheers!!!!