• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Inflammatory chemokine RANTES elevated in jawbone & serum of ME/CFS patients (link to jawbone cavitation infections)

Did you get a Cone Beam CT? It's commonly used by bio dentists to diagnose infections, and quite accurate.
Did he use a piezzo tool? And put a PRF membrane to ensure proper bone healing?
Have you ever had a tooth removed ? I have 4 cavitations where my wisdom teeth used to be.
Yea, the only thing they did was remove the molar. He didn't use those tools.

Yea, the only thing they did was remove the molar. He didn't use those tools.
Ok, keep us posted if you ever go to a bio dentist and get a Cone Beam CT, and surgery if they find some infections ;) Do you know there is a Facebook group where you can read reviews about dentists? (I don't mean to be pushy about this, just wanted to share the info) I will get cavitations surgery in September and I will make sure to post a feedback on PR.

mitoMAN

Ok, keep us posted if you ever go to a bio dentist and get a Cone Beam CT, and surgery if they find some infections ;) Do you know there is a Facebook group where you can read reviews about dentists? (I don't mean to be pushy about this, just wanted to share the info) I will get cavitations surgery in September and I will make sure to post a feedback on PR.
Did you have your surgery yet?

Did you have your surgery yet?
Hi ! Yes, I had 1 root canl removed, + another tooth that was dying, as well as 4 cavitations from the removal of my wisdom teeth 10 years ago.
it has helped my headaches (I used to have them every other day, now it is once a week or every 2 weeks), it also helped with my dizziness, and the weakness in my arms.
But my fatigue is still the same.
I went through a "perfect storm" when I started getting ill with CFS. Moved into a moldy appartment, had my wisdom teeth removed, dated a guy who had had a tick born infection, obvsouly at the time I dodn't know Lyme could be transmitted sexually. I think a lot of stressors impacted my body all at once, and it is now a "peeling all the layers" job. Ii will start working with a functional doctor who addresses mycotoxins, Lyme, heavy metals, parasites. I will probably create a thread here to keep everyone updated about my journey down the detoxification path =)