• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

In Memory of Dr Jeff Bradstreet.

Ema

11535678_10153163018189667_5393549821131194468_n.jpg

Dr. Jeff Bradstreet
Apparently Dr Jeff Bradstreet has passed away. No other details appear to be known at this time.

He was one of the few doctors working with GcMAF in the States and had a lot of interesting ideas. I'm sad for the loss both to our community and of course, especially for his family and friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
What?! :( Anyone have more details? He was very active in treating autism patients as well as some ME/CFS patients. Some members here were his patients.

SOC

Apparently Dr Jeff Bradstreet has passed away. No other details appear to be known at this time.

He was one of the few doctors working with GcMAF in the States and had a lot of interesting ideas. I'm sad for the loss both to our community and of course, especially for his family and friends.
:(

Dr. B. was one of 2 physicians who were/was currently treating my son, who has autism, CFD (Folate transport problem), was retaining viruses, bowel disease etc. etc.. My son received GcMAF and Goleic injections through Dr. Bradstreet. Within 6 months of starting the injections, my son went from almost 100% non-verbal to having roughly 100 words in his vocabulary. His language continues to improve, even after going off of Goleic after about 2.5 years. GcMAF helped my son enormously with his autistic symptoms....decreased hyperactivity and he basically became a human being for the first time in his life. (And, I became a mother for the first time in my life to my son, rather than merely being a caregiver for an "auto-maton".)

I THINK that something may have started happening on Thursday of last week, and then he died on Friday. I have "heard", and this is just word of mouth, so do not take it as truth, that it was heart related or an aneurysm. I am not sure of where the person got the information.

Dr. Bradstreet was doing incredible work. There are other MDs who will carry on his work, but no one can replace the kind, positive man whom Dr. Bradstreet was. He gave his patients breaks financially (including me), such as giving me 2, 30 minute phone consults for free when he knew we were struggling financially. (A $450 value.)

He had the chance to see his biological son, Matt, graduate from high school this Spring. (Matt has autism.) Dr. B will be missed enormously by the autism community. He also helped family members of ASD children with their complicated health problems. He is the person I would have gone to if I needed help.

Madison