I love it! Thank you! I love that logic. I will take all of it. 5% 10%.. All. Were you 100% bedridden before also?@Ladycreole03
Yeah, this is one terrifying little determined drill-bit of an illness.
Those are classic symptoms, and are best avoided for now. People, even those you love and normally enjoy, are a fierce and deadly drain on limited energy. Noise and light are guaranteed disruptors of fragile neurotransmitters, so darken your room, avoid noise as much as possible.
This will pass, but for now, that's what will work ....
You ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT !!! I promise you. You will get better, it's just not an overnight miracle ....
No. No, it isn't. It just feels like that because you're so badly depleted.
When I was at my worst, during a peroid of almost 5 years that I unoriginally vall The Troubles, I was so bad, so suicidal, that my husband DB took his antique gun collection to storage. You know, just in case ....
Because of the severe fatigue and massive flucking anxiety attacks, I had almost zero brai function, but in those rare moments when I could think just a little, I frantically researched, and flogged thru those intentionally opaque research studies. It took a long time, but I gradually put together a plan.
Thye're particularly fond of that diagnois because ots hard to dispute or disprove and there are just MASSES of prescriptn drugs to 'treat' it with, all of which are highly rewarding to the prescribing Drs ..... for now, ignore them ....
If you aren't dealing with GABA/glutamate imbalances, which might be what's producing your anxiety, canned soups can be a great go-to. Some are better than others. Keep track of your anxiety attacks as you trial them, and if it goes up, you probably are dealing with GABA/glutamate issues.
Progressive soups are probably the worst option, they're extremely high in sodium and preservatives.
I'd suggest Annie's Organic Soups. The Chunky Vegetable is particularly good, and good for you. Low in sodiu and fats, and very low in preservatives. Very little chewing involved. They've been my go-to ever since I finally quelled my glutamate issues .... I tart it up with various things that make it taste delicious, and like homemade .....
What helped me, and I think @Mary has posted a link for you in her post above, was magnesium glycinate. I tried numerous other forms of mag with no success, and the mag gly didnt work until I tailored a dosing system that did the job: 50 mgs of mag gly every 30-60 minutes for bout 5 months, after which the anxiety attacks, which were really fierce and lasted as long as 19 hours at a stretch, abating for 1 or 2 hours, and then starting all over again. It as screaming hell, and I thought I was going to die or was actually dying in that moment.
So I hear 'ya ..... been there, done that.
My husband. DB, kept drilling home the rule of the 10%. Dont dismiss the 10% iprovement because it isn't 80 or 100%. Each 10% that I've enjoyed has given me just a lttle more energy, a slightly sharper edge mentally, a little more hope, and that allowed me to do a little more research, til I managed another 10%, making a total of 20% improvement. And then another 10%, etc etc etc.
The short version is that I dragged myself from what I perceived at the time as death's door and a near 5-year bed bound semi-existence to where I am today, which isn't where I want to be forever, but the difference between those two states is absolutely astonomical.
And you can do it. I promise.
There's hope, there's help, there's improvement.
Don't give up, don't give in, don't give out !!!!
What were your symptoms if you have the energy.