• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

If Dr. Kaufman or Dr. Chedda Have Treated You for TBD/Bartonella...

Isaiah 58:11

Will you please PM me (or post here, if you feel free to) the details of what was done, how, and why? It would also be great to hear approximately what was covered by insurance, how useful you felt it was, and if you recommend seeing them for this purpose. And if there is anything I have forgotten to ask about, please include it; I am not really sure where to start with all this or my best avenue for treatment.

Thank you for your time!

crypt0cu1t

IG: @crypt0cu1t
Will you please PM me (or post here, if you feel free to) the details of what was done, how, and why? It would also be great to hear approximately what was covered by insurance, how useful you felt it was, and if you recommend seeing them for this purpose. And if there is anything I have forgotten to ask about, please include it; I am not really sure where to start with all this or my best avenue for treatment.

Thank you for your time!
While I can't exactly speak for Dr. Kaufman, I do know that Dr. Chheda is an excellent Doctor when it comes To auto immune issues, infections, metabolic issues and structural issues.