• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

IACFS/ME August 2021 Virtual Conference: Register Now!

Hope123

IACFS-ME-Logo-for-Home-Page-JEPG-Times-New-Roman.jpg

2021 IACFS/ME Virtual Scientific Conference

August 19 - 21, 2021, 10:00 AM - 3:30 PM EDT

Registration is now open for the 2021 IACFS/ME Virtual Conference! Register before August 12, 2021 for the best rates! Registration closes on August 18 at 10:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time (New York City, USA time).

To view the full conference schedule and registration fees,
please visit the main conference webpage.

Click to Register Now!

Join us on August 19-21, 2021 for our International Scientific Conference to be held in easily accessible virtual format. The meeting will run from 10 AM to 3:30 PM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time, New York City, Thursday – Saturday). You may use Time and Date to check conference dates/ times in your local area.

The conference will focus on the biomedical, public health, and behavioral aspects of ME/CFS and associated comorbidities. A portion of the meeting will also be devoted to COVID-19 and its relevance to ME/CFS research and clinical care. Attendees at IACFS/ME conferences are primarily biomedical and behavioral professionals, including clinicians, researchers, and educators. People affected by ME/CFS and their supporters are also welcome to attend.

CME credits are available. The meeting will also be recorded so that people unable to attend certain segments may watch the proceedings later at their convenience.

Our exciting, informative program includes:

• Research presentations
  • Clinical workshops
  • Virtual poster sessions
  • Patient/ Public lecture series
  • Solve ME Advocacy Updates - August 20, 3:35 PM - 4:35 PM
  • Kantor & Kantor long-term disability talk - August 19, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM

For a further taste of our conference, see 2020 conference summaries.

Hope123

To expand access to the IACFS/ME Conference to patients/ caregivers/ the public, IACFS/ME has created a new registration category for people who want to attend ONLY the patient/ public lecture series on August 19. Register BEFORE 8/ 12 and the price for IACFS/ME members is $50 and for non-members, $65 USD.

See below for details.

VjiKGc3J-Itkujnh7bhUeYE1c_5ldw8tg5jvue4z744qxa0WgJKVsFno52YCFtZY6pLAT82sCluQ0SZbDdMrSjx1PqKB9qbKD_NsYDao2Gx8WXoGJ8yRdobp_5c0H5Wf60bEL-nZE5oWKikIJZqHsQ6TK8SbTppsndMfBhFIRKUFSqDw8KHBmYIvweBhS2rju5E8-o6J9pfixkw_B9UmL9nqD0VAPURHxf-WH-0PPMA3TVecDXKm8MoxB4euDy5u9ullElInPOTB20wUnQPMDqzVqtRP6q_EsqrMS229gmrROrseu28R9n0EnpY9=s0-d-e1-ft

2021 IACFS/ME Virtual Scientific Conference

August 19 - 21, 2021, 10:00 AM - 3:30 PM EDT

NEW Registration Option! Patients, caregivers, and the public can now choose to register for ONLY the Patient/ Public Talks August 19 at a discounted price.

To view the full conference schedule and registration fees,

please visit the main conference webpage.

Click to Register Now!

The conference will focus on the biomedical, public health, and behavioral aspects of ME/CFS and associated comorbidities. A portion of the meeting will also be devoted to COVID-19 and its relevance to ME/CFS research and clinical care. Attendees at IACFS/ME conferences are primarily biomedical and behavioral professionals, including clinicians, researchers, and educators.

Attendees registering as Patients/ Caregivers/ Public now have 2 options:

a. Choose the Patient/ Caregiver/ Public 3-DAY option. Attend the Patient/ Public Talks on August 19 and the same oral research presentations/ virtual poster sessions as Professionals on August 20 and 21.

b. Choose the Patient/ Caregiver/ Public 1-DAY option. Attend ONLY the August 19 Patient/ Public talks.

All Attendees will receive a Conference program and a month's access to recorded videos corresponding to the talks and presentations they register for. Additional discounts are available for IACFS/ME Associate Members and early registration by August 12, 2021.

Please register as a Professional attendee if you wish to obtain CME credits.

Our exciting, informative program includes:

• Research presentations
  • Clinical workshops
  • Virtual poster sessions
  • Patient/ Public lecture series
  • Solve ME Advocacy Updates - August 20, 3:35 PM - 4:35 PM
  • Kantor & Kantor long-term disability talk - August 19, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM

Submit Your Work to Our Peer-Reviewed Journal, Fatigue: Biomedicine, Health, and Behavior

View Resources for Clinicians and Researchers