• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

I wonder if i should try diflucan

Wanja

@Wanja - did you swallow the coconut oil or just swish it around in your mouth? I swallowed it, it melted in my mouth. I think I did have a systemic infection and it was very effective. I had to go slowly like I mentioned above because my herx reaction was so strong.

But I can't tell you what to do, this is just what worked for me. And it's cheap and no bad side effects (apart from the herx).

I swalloed it... But my candida is pretty aggressive i guess

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
I was just reading that olive leaf is pretty potent too against candida but you have to decide with your doctor what would be best for your candida. That picture looked pretty bad though so I would start something soon.

Pyrrhus

You can ask your primary doctor to run some basic tests. I don't know the German names for these tests, but here are the American names:
  • Comprehensive Blood Count
  • Lymphocyte Subset Panel
  • IgG Subclass Panel
  • HIV Antibody Test
There are other tests, but these are typically the first tests to perform.
You can also ask your primary doctor to re-test the bilharziose/schistosomiasis antibodies. If it has been a number of years since the schistosomiasis was treated successfully, then you should see a decrease in the antibodies compared to the original antibody test you had before the treatment. Maybe it will be a small decrease or maybe it will be a large decrease- it is hard to predict.

Oh, I thought of one other test you might ask your doctor about:

If you get a spinal tap (also known as a lumbar puncture) you might ask the doctors to run a Cerebrospinal Fluid PCR test for Yellow Fever virus. This way you will know if your current problems are related to YEL-AND from the Yellow Fever vaccine that started your problems.

Rufous McKinney

Wow. Yeah, I'm no dermatologist but to me that may look like the type of fungal tongue infection that we call "thrush" here in the U.S. I see what you mean.

I recommend you get to a chinese traditional medicine practioner for further tongue diagnosis.

That would mean they would then prescribe some herbs to reduce the problem.

Personally- I don't think you have thrush. I am not a doctor, and my quailfications to say that are: about 20 years going to chinese herbalist and dealign with DAMPNESS: which generates white tongue coating. The tongue is also reporting on the status of numerous other body components.

I have dampness primary on the right side of my body, so I have HALF a damp tongue. The other half is far less damp. Collagen in my body is broken down primarily on the right side.