• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Hydroxocobalamin

Lisa

Hi Jen!
Key Pharmacy in Kent, Wa has some hydroxycobalamin that would also fit what you need - mostly. It has a base of beet juice! I don't remember what it is called anymore, been a while since I used this one because it is liquid as well and I prefer the perque. Its a small, brown plastic bottle and stores well at room temperature.

No idea how price compares or quality since I don't remember the name of it. But the people at Key Pharmacy are usually very nice and helpful on the phone. Its a compounding pharmacy so they are used to being more involved with their customers. They are very prompt with shipping and the rates are reasonable. They used to offer a 10% discount if you bought 3 or 4 of the same item, I don't remember which quantity it was.

http://www.keynutritionrx.com/ can get you contact info if you decide you want to give them a call. I don't think it would be a problem if you described what you were looking for, they can only have so much over the counter hydroxyb12's right? hehehe

Hope this helps!
Lisa :)

Tony

Still working on it all..
Injecting hydroxy

I've been injecting hydroxy daily (after starting weekly) for well over a year now.
Cognition is greatly improved. Wouldn't live without it!

Please find a compounding pharmacy and a doc to prescribe this for you. All B-12 must be refridgerated to maintain strength. It's expensive that way,but so worth it. Often compounding pharmacists know of docs who think outside the box, the kind of thinking we CFS patients need. Giving it under the tongue is easy, if you don't know how to give yourself shots. Good luck, my friend.

jenbooks

Hi harry--are you saying the bottle I bought of hydroxy in pure water because it's on the shelf has degraded or will degrade? Is that only for hydroxy in water or all over the counter b's? Thx. Will PM you too.