• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

http://wikileaks.org/ WIKILEAKS FOR CFIDS/ME AND XMRV - AND THE CDC COVER-UP

muffin

http://wikileaks.org/

Not sure how I feel about the major leak of the documents on the war, but, WIKILEAKS is big in the news now and you can't get on it to even see what is going on - too many people are hitting the servers. So, this gave me an idea: We gather up solid information on what the CDC has done in the last 30 years to CFIDS, Retrovirus research, and XRMV research and put together a solid document and send it to WIKILEAKS.

We do need good stuff. We need stuff that has been "leaked". That may include the letters from Reeves long ago telling patients NOT to donate blood, etc. So solid stuff that needs to go out into the public on the CDC and all the damage they have done to the American public without the public's knowledge.

Ideas? Very tired so brain isn't working - as usual. Don't know why I'm so tired since I did sleep about 18 out of 24 hours yesterday/last night.

dsdmom

I like this idea - I was thinking of wikileaks myself but realizing that we need actual documents.... anybody have any ideas?

Navid

i thought the same thing when i read all the wikileaks news over the past few days....how can we get wikileaks of cdc info and the fda/nih papers.........??????

muffin

Anyone know where those letters from Reeves to patients saying NOT to donate blood are? We might start collecting things like: the 1990 Newsweek article, the Primetime/Nightline Video (it's online), cite Osler's Web for background, and other documents that first prove there is something wrong and then find real leaked stuff. I think we need to do this sooner rather than later since the Wikileak thing will go away and people won't remember about Wikileaks. Also, others will be thinking of this idea as well and inundate Wikileaks with their own issues.

Megan

I thought Wikileaks was set up for 'insiders' to leak documents in a whistle blowing context. I dont think they are interested in stuff that's already in the public domain, no matter what scandal we think it is.

But the publicity of Wikileaks can only bee good for us. If there is anyone inside those scientific institutions that is really uncomfortable with what they're seeing then I'm sure they will think of it.

Stone

I thought Wikileaks was set up for 'insiders' to leak documents in a whistle blowing context. I dont think they are interested in stuff that's already in the public domain, no matter what scandal we think it is.

But the publicity of Wikileaks can only bee good for us. If there is anyone inside those scientific institutions that is really uncomfortable with what they're seeing then I'm sure they will think of it.

I bet Cheney and/or Peterson would have quite a bit of material and a whole lot to tell. Also, remember who Dr. Judy Mikovits used to work for? And I wonder how Dr. Elaine De Freitas feels about talking to wikileaks. I'm sure there are more people, like perhaps Dr. Nancy Klimas, who have stories to tell as well as documents to 'share' with the public (anonymously perhaps)

muffin

I think Wikileaks does have to come from "Insiders"

I bet Cheney and/or Peterson would have quite a bit of material and a whole lot to tell. Also, remember who Dr. Judy Mikovits used to work for? And I wonder how Dr. Elaine De Freitas feels about talking to wikileaks. I'm sure there are more people, like perhaps Dr. Nancy Klimas, who have stories to tell as well as documents to 'share' with the public (anonymously perhaps)

It would be nice if someone inside the CDC or CDC/CFS program finally opened their mouth and told Wikileaks what they know is going on inside this program. This way they could get it off their chest, avoid using the governments Whistleblower program (which has problems) and get critical information out to the public.

Any CDC people out there want to open the closet and let all the dangerous secrets out?

Stone

Yes, that would be ideal. I wish we really could get someone from the CDC to blow the whistle and fill in the blanks for us. I've been praying for that for years, and I'm sure I'm not alone.