• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

HTLV-1 Reservoir treatment!

Jammy88

Hi @wastwater , glad you find this topic interesting. Can you please briefly tell us your story? Have you been suffering with unknown infectious symptoms?

Best,
J

wastwater

After Ebv 20 years ago I'm still suffering cognitive impairment and PEM.The EBV was gone within a month but it feels like some reaction has lingered on.I got a late aspergers diagnosis and discovered a genetic disorder axenfeld riegers (malacards) It seems related to leukemia so I was wondering about leukemia viruses.my mother grew up in Singapore

Last edited:

Jammy88

I see. Very sorry about your issues. Hope you get a diagnosis. 20 years of suffering would drive anybody crazy.
HTLV is found in Asia, so you might want to ask for a PCR test.
All the best.
J

wastwater

If retroviruses are involved I think they are targeting cancer suppression sites kind of like bad gene editing.
With that cellular machinery gone it's not a wonder people have a hard time with oncoviruses like EBV
Rous sarcoma retrovirus causes cancer but I think it's only in chickens

Last edited: