• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How To Source Reputable Compounding Pharmacy For LDN?

I read that not all compounding pharmacy are created equal and can falter in their quality control (i.e. it says 1.5mg per pill and it's actually less).

I also read certain fillers and delivery types of the pill itself can render the Naltrexone ineffective.

To those who've gone through the process what questions should I ask prospective pharmacies to vet them best?

Any other tips appreciated.

Thanks

Rufous McKinney

I order mine from McGUFF Compounding pharmacy services, in Santa Ana California.

877-444-1133

they are consistent, professional, I've used them for- gosh...4-5 years maybe- The Price has Never varied: so thats something.

Its around $30/month. Requires an Rx, they will call the doctor to get them to FAX it to them.

@Rufous McKinney any reason you chose them to begin with or you mostly chose at random and lucked up with a good pharmacy?

I'd prefer to use my local one but will keep the one you mentioned in mind. Thanks

Rufous McKinney

I'd prefer to use my local one but will keep the one you mentioned in mind.

I was unable to get it in any local pharmacy. Then my insurance won't cover Compounded. I do not actually recall how I found these people. Maybe my doctor recommended them. The price was reasonable and its in my state.

they seem very professsion. They will sometimes send mixed batches: with labels like USE FIRST and USE SECOND.