• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How to source Prucalopride in UK?

I am dealing with H2S SIBO, confirmed my symptoms, dietary response and 2 flatline breath tests.

I was given a trial of Metoclomapride by my gastro, which really helped surprisingly in a short time, but symptoms reoccured after ceasing an I understand metoclomapride is not particuarly safe for long term use.

I personally want to try Prucalopride as it seems to be the reccomended Prokinetic by Dr Mark Pimentel, the gastrro I'm seeing for some reason doesn't like it.. I imagine he didn't want to prescribe it due to cost.

I tried Rifaximin with 0 response. IT really seems getting my small intestine to clear is the only thing that works.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get Prucalopride in the UK? I understand it's legal to order from outside the UK without a script, but I can't find a site that offers it that doesn't ask for a script.

I tried herbal prokinetics to no avail. It seems the symptoms are caused by A) H2S Release but also B) LPS release. The H2S Symptoms I regulate with a restrictive diet, but the LPS symptoms persist regardless (lipopolysaccharides) - which are equally as debilitating.

Any suggestions welcome

I am dealing with H2S SIBO, confirmed my symptoms, dietary response and 2 flatline breath tests.

I was given a trial of Metoclomapride by my gastro, which really helped surprisingly in a short time, but symptoms reoccured after ceasing an I understand metoclomapride is not particuarly safe for long term use.

I personally want to try Prucalopride as it seems to be the reccomended Prokinetic by Dr Mark Pimentel, the gastrro I'm seeing for some reason doesn't like it.. I imagine he didn't want to prescribe it due to cost.

I tried Rifaximin with 0 response. IT really seems getting my small intestine to clear is the only thing that works.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get Prucalopride in the UK? I understand it's legal to order from outside the UK without a script, but I can't find a site that offers it that doesn't ask for a script.

I tried herbal prokinetics to no avail. It seems the symptoms are caused by A) H2S Release but also B) LPS release. The H2S Symptoms I regulate with a restrictive diet, but the LPS symptoms persist regardless (lipopolysaccharides) - which are equally as debilitating.

Any suggestions welcome

Gastroenterologist just prescribed me some and I’m wanting to find out how people got on with it. I had a manometry which identified I have an issue with peristalsis in the oesophagus but symptoms also suggest the same issue in the rest of the the gut.