• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How to obtain XMRV testing in the UK, simply explained

ukxmrv

Or go to Biolab in London and have the bloods taken there and shipped to VIP dx in the USA

I've emailed Redlabs just to check on this as Biolab centrifuge the bloods for the Serology test straight away before sending. This was a VIP dx requirement when I asked them about the test. I'm curious to see if Redlabs also need the blood centrifuged first for serology only and how they will affect people in the UK.

The Breakspear is also sending bloods to VIP dx (through Biolab) for XMRV testing.

Also a lab in Norway

see this website

http://www.xmrvtesting.co.uk/index.html

I'm not implying any critcism for Redlabs or the video maker here

Rita

I must tell you that this information from Spain is absolutely wrong in this website(.http://www.xmrvtesting.co.uk/index.html) There are not means to do the XMRV test by now ,but seems that two different public hospitals labs want to do studies of XMRV only for researching purposes .

ukxmrv

Why not send the webmaster an email Rita? They are just a patient and have asked for input. Needs updating and people to contribute and help. I did just have a look at that page and it does say "research project" at the top. It does say it hasn't been updated since Dec 2009. If there is future news send it in.

ukxmrv

Redlabs has replied. They need the blood for the new Serology test to arrive with them within 24 hours of being taken. Redlabs will spin and then freeze the blood before it goes to the USA. Strictly limited places each week at the moment.

Good luck to everyone testing.

XMRV+