• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How to combat toxins released from DIE OFF?

keenly

I sure everyone knows die off creates lots of toxins in the body(more than when bacteria/yeast is alive infact).

what things will help?

molybdenum?

charcoal?

colonics?

dsdmom

My dr told me activated charcoal ( I use nature's way). 60 minutes after your antifungals - and any other drugs since you don't want it to interfere w/ the absorption of drugs.

dannybex

My dr told me activated charcoal ( I use nature's way). 60 minutes after your antifungals - and any other drugs since you don't want it to interfere w/ the absorption of drugs.

Same here...activated charcoal is very adbsorbent...except my doc said to try to space it about 2 hours afterwards -- and away from meals and/or supps/probiotics. So when I remember, I take it the last thing before bed...

Also molybdenum...yes, helps detoxify the aldehydes. I haven't read good things on colonics...they may just stir up things and make things worse.

Lotus97

i just read on another post where chlorella is suppose to be very helpful.
One should be careful with chlorella. About 30% of the population has a bad reaction to it so you should start off with half a capsule and work your way up. Also, for anyone with mercury chlorella can be a double-edged sword in that it is a chelator, but if used improperly can cause the mercury to be redistributed.

*GG*

I had about 6 "silver" fillings a few years ago, I had a few taken out for a couple of years or so, so I have not had any mercury fillings in my mouth for 3 years or so ago. I had the mercury testing done again, and my levels were much lower. I also have been regaining my health in last 3 years, although I have done a lot more than just taking out my "silver" fillings.

GG