• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Viala

Congratulations Sherpa and thank you for sharing! This information can help a lot of people. I am happy that you are healthy again.

It's interesting what helped you the most. I opt for IV vitamin C, ivermectin, intermittent fasting, I don't know much about blood ozone therapy but it sounds good.

Sherpa

Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie
Congratulations Sherpa and thank you for sharing! This information can help a lot of people. I am happy that you are healthy again.

It's interesting what helped you the most. I opt for IV vitamin C, ivermectin, intermittent fasting, I don't know much about blood ozone therapy but it sounds good.

I hope it can help others. Please share if you know any place appropriate to post it!

Sherpa

Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie
4 months after my last symptom went away, I am still holding up and back to fully recovered "normal life" myself - although the world seems to be in a kind of strange and unsettled place.