• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How do I procure Adderall XR - generic ok

raghav

Can somebody guide me as to how to get Adderall XR or generic from US or Europe ? It is banned in India. But if my Psychiatrist gives me a prescription then it is legal to import it. What is the cost for 30 days supply ? Is there any onlline legit pharmacy which will accept my prescription and courier me the medicine ? I have become resistant to Armodafinil which I have been taking for the past 7 years. I am not able to tolerate Ritalin. Please help. thanks.

Hip

Stimulants such as Ritalin and Adderall are hard to obtain as not only are they prescription drugs, but they are also controlled drugs. I am not sure where these drugs can be obtained by mail order.

If you join the Pharmacy Reviewer Forum, once you have made I believe 60 posts, you will be given access to a forum area which lists pharmacies where controlled drugs can be bought. I do not have access to that area.

You might also like to consider the drug Wellbutrin as an alternative. Wellbutrin boosts both dopamine and norepinephrine, so has stimulant effects. It is an norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor (NDRI). Wellbutrin is not a controlled drug, so can be obtained more easily.

Wellbutrin is one of Dr Jay Goldstein's top 23 drugs for ME/CFS.

For improved cognitive performance in ME/CFS, you might also like to consider Dr Greg Russell-Jones's transdermal B12 oils, and the "smart drug" (nootropic) piracetam. These are both good for fighting brain fog.

raghav

Thanks @Hip I have already tried wellbutrin. It is not useful for me. I want to buy Adderall XR in a legal way if that is possible. These shady online pharmacies are risky. After supplying for some months if they are blocked then I will not be able to get it and also I will not be able to get over the addiction. I am not scared of the addiction as long as their is guarantee of supply. I can get original prescription from my Psychiatrist. That is not a problem. Anyway lets see. I am fed up watching seminars where researchers are only promoting their market value and nothing of use is coming out of it. I dont see any medicine coming out of this process for at least 15 years. This is my estimate unless of course Bendavia is approved. Even then I cant get Bendavia in India. It will cost me an arm and a leg.