• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Homeopathy- Arizona homeopath

Has anyone worked with Dr. Messer based in Arizona for homeopathy? he specializes in neuro disease- curious if anyone has worked /heard of him?

Do you think homeopathy can reverse or cure serious neuro disease. I have MS symptoms (no lesions) plus a whole lot more/in agony 7X24 with too many neuro symptoms-numbness, muscle weakness, dizzy, optic neuritis, head pressure, nerve irritation in brain, burning, jerking , twitching-

I know I'm out of time and need to make the right decision. A few drugs put me in this downward spiral I can't get out of, so I'm terrifed of antibiotics and what that would do me-i..e. bedridden, will i be able to eat or swallow-that's how sick I am now.

I would love to believe homeopathy can work-i'm running out of options.

Do you believe homeopathy can reverse/cure serious degen illness?

DavidJ.

yes it can. but not classical homeopathy, i tried that before. the only thing in classical homeopathy that is worth talking about is cannabis sativa. it eases the mind and helps with sleeping.

He is not practicing classical homepathy since he said no issue to mint etc.. and I take the remedy ongoing /not just once-so I 'don't believe he is using classical homeopathy-

I so want this to work as the alternatives are not good-but I feel my health situation is so serious I don't have time to waste/can afford a bad decision the neurological MS like disease has progressed so fast in 4 years.

camas

herbqueen,

My doctor is an osteopath who practices classical homeopathy -- always looking for 'the' remedy that will heal me. I'm not holding my breath, but appreciate his optimism.

We've tried many remedies, and have only come up with one that helps consistently and, interestingly enough, it does target my worst neurological symptom which I describe as 'crushing attacks' -- something akin to attacks of near paralysis. It also really eases the pins and needles too. I can tell it's time to up the dosage when these symptoms start reappearing. I've been on this for a good six or seven years and have just now worked up to a 300c which I have made up specially since I'm so sensitive.

So although I was quite skeptical in the beginning, I do think that homeopathy can help neurological problems.

I wish you luck with Dr. Messer.