• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Holy cow this Th1/th2 Test!

Blazer95

..and we built castles in the Sky.
So i recently tested my th1/th2/th17 Balance

And It went Like:
Th1 771
Th2 52
Th17 69 (No reference values IT seems)

But:
Th1/th2 14.83 (ref 0.8-1.2)

Indicating my th1 system is horrificly active. What to do about this? I read ME/CFS is Most likely a th2 Shift. Does that mean i May Not have CFS? I am confused. Please Help me Interpret this.

Attachments

• 17075585090914344477302988664445.jpg
    17075585090914344477302988664445.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 20

linusbert

let me guess, you barely ever get sick? but when you feel like a bit remission you get sick?
you didnt get corona or it was just a 2-3 day thing?

Blazer95

Exactly! I rarely Catch a Cold since getting sick

I got Corona really Bad once but after that i was in Remission for 1 whole week Feeling completely normal

linusbert

I got Corona really Bad once but after that i was in Remission for 1 whole week Feeling completely normal
i have the same effect, for me i get better when sick. but corona i only had 1 bad day. and anothe 5-6 mild cold symptoms.

i recently read a paper that infection upregulates glyco pathways, making more use of sugar which is required for immune system. that kinda could have a effect for the energy producing system to. but i guess its a pathway the body doesnt want to keep up prolonged.

Blazer95

Did you find anything useful? I found that Doxycyclin once Made my Symptoms decrease but it wasnt reproducable. Apperently Doxycyclin and minocycline are antibiotics that are Not only antibiotic but also inhibit inflammatory pathways mainly of th1.

So maybe the effect came from there

Blazer95

I want to update you all about what i find even more confusing.

Apparantly high neutrophiles and low lymphocytes indicate a th2-dominance. Wich I do have.
Got borderline high neutrophiles and low normal lymphocytes so its going into that direction...

BUT the test showed th1-dominance.

Really are very contrary findings that just make me confused as hell.
th1 increasing products like artemesia seem to make me worse, th2 increasing products seem to supress my symptoms and make it worse over time. maybe the th1 worsening is just a herx?

I AM SO CONFUSED.

linusbert

its complicated, there is a reason why body shifts to th1 or th2 and this reason could be valid or bullshit but i think its best to try find out where the shift comes from. if you got a viral or pathogenic load you cannot just shift things around and hope it works out just fine.

slightly offtopic but maybe worth a try, i found information about "detoxing" the c19 spike protein.
the recommendation is primary Nattokinase + bromelain + curcumin.
(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9458005/)
its not working only on spike, but on other pathogens too. so what every there might linger in the dark you might be able to tackle it with nattokinase.
nattokinase also resolves those biofilms and old garbage tissues from healing.
so in fact taking nattokinase with antibiotics is boosting effects of antibiotics because the antibiotics can reach places it couldnt.