• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

HELP PLEASE!

1. Tiamin Hidroxlorid 100mg
2. Piridoksin Hidroxlorid 100mg
3. Cyanokobalamin 1mg
4. Lidokain hidroxlorid 20mg

I didn't know anything about methylation and unknowningly took this injections for 3(12-14 December) days in a row, in a combination with vitamin C(2000mg) just cause "vitamins are good for you."

3-18 December I took magnesium bysglicinate, which contained vitamin b 6.

Also took 15-30mg zinc picolinate for a few days(4), along with vit b injections!

Symptoms:

Insomnia(when I try to sleep, I start hallucinating). Can only sleep a bit in the afternoon(2-3hrs).
EXTREMELY VIVID POSITIVE DREAMS(more real than life)

Weight loss
Abdominal bloating(possible SIBO)
Dry lips, despite drinking sufficienct amount of water
Extreme anxiety/fear of everything
Borderline psychosis

My b12 is high on blood tests(2x above the reference range).

Took 0.25 fenzepin(benzo) twice, didn't help, possibly even worsened my condition.

My questions are:

1. Is this a result of what I took?
2. Can plasmapheresis help me detox?
3. What should I take to lessen the effects/possible blood tests?

Last edited:
1. Tiamin Hidroxlorid 100mg
2. Piridoksin Hidroxlorid 100mg
3. Cyanokobalamin 1mg
4. Lidokain hidroxlorid 20mg

I didn't know anything about methylation and unknowningly took this injections for 3(12-14 December) days in a row, in a combination with vitamin C(2000mg) just cause "vitamins are good for you."

3-18 December I took magnesium bysglicinate, which contained vitamin b 6.

Also took 15-30mg zinc picolinate for a few days(4), along with vit b injections!

Symptoms:

Insomnia(when I try to sleep, I start hallucinating). Can only sleep a bit in the afternoon(2-3hrs).
EXTREMELY VIVID POSITIVE DREAMS(more real than life)

Weight loss
Abdominal bloating(possible SIBO)
Dry lips, despite drinking sufficienct amount of water
Extreme anxiety/fear of everything
Borderline psychosis

Took 0.25 fenzepin(benzo) twice, didn't help, possibly even worsened my condition.

My questions are:

Likely this combination of vitamins and supplements led to a significant increase in the synthesis of acetylcholine causing insanely vivid dreaming. If you were also injecting B-vitamins... then you really likely went overboard and all these B vitamins will shoot your acetylcholine levels through the roof. Only thing I would suggest is not taking any B vitamins or any supplements at all for that matter and try to wait it out. Hopefully thats enough.

While you wait, you can try specifically high dose niacinamide (and do not take any other vitamins at all) to reduce methylation and this should help you. High dose B3 is the only thing that stopped my crazy vivid dreams (they were almost like hallucinations too) when I took too much TMG, a methyl donor. High B vitamin intake like how you did not only raises acetylcholine but could potentially contribute to overmethylation, since you mention insomnia as well as extreme anxiety. They sell 500mg niacinamide pills on amazon you should be able to find easily. You can take 3g a day. Take it in the morning. It should help this problem quickly.

Likely this combination of vitamins and supplements led to a significant increase in the synthesis of acetylcholine causing insanely vivid dreaming. If you were also injecting B-vitamins... then you really likely went overboard and all these B vitamins will shoot your acetylcholine levels through the roof. Only thing I would suggest is not taking any B vitamins or any supplements at all for that matter and try to wait it out. Hopefully thats enough.

While you wait, you can try specifically high dose niacinamide (and do not take any other vitamins at all) to reduce methylation and this should help you. High dose B3 is the only thing that stopped my crazy vivid dreams (they were almost like hallucinations too) when I took too much TMG, a methyl donor. High B vitamin intake like how did not only raises acetylcholine but could potentially contribute to overmethylation. They sell 500mg niacinamide pills on amazon you should be able to find easily. You can take 3g a day. Take it in the morning. It should help this problem quickly.
What about the other issues?
Do you think there is too much heavy metals floating around my system?
I didn't take any methylfolate or whatever that is.

What about the other issues?
Do you think there is too much heavy metals floating around my system?
If all these recent symptoms happened from the B vitamin supplements, likely the issue is overmethylation and just an overload of B vitamins. So taking niacinamide and not taking anything else should fix it.

If you are referring to the zinc and magnesium you also took. Those are not heavy metals, and excess of those essential trace minerals are excreted quite quickly.
No, what I meant is: did the b vitamins unbound too many heavy metals(mercury, lead etc.), that are now floating around my system?

No, what I meant is: did the b vitamins unbound too many heavy metals(mercury, lead etc.), that are now floating around my system?
No. The B vitamins significantly raise acetylcholine levels and likely overmethylated you, causing these symptoms.

LINE

I doubt that it would be a heavy metal issue but as others have suggested, overmethylation. One of those things turned on a switch meaning it triggered a metabolic switch.

You took Lidocaine? Oral?

B12 could be a problem since it is more stimulating that other b vitamins. There was someone who posted about 6 months ago or so who had the same reactions. He was not a chronic fatiguer. Do you have a diagnosis or background of medical issues?

linusbert

Thank you!
I will just wait for some other members to state their opinion aswell, because I'm too scared of doing something wrong.

my first idea was you are troubled by excess B6. b6 is known to mess around with neuro transmitters and stuff. thats some people with problems of that sort must be careful with b6. also very vivid dreams can be due to B6. i would just pause everything and then later be careful with the B6.
some folk can't even eat bananas (which are rich in b6) without getting trouble with b6.
also careful with too much Vitamin C, its also supporting neurotransmitters. some get overstimulated by too much VC (can't sleep good). so if you take VC do it as soon as you get up.

your shot only contained B1, B6 and B12(cyano)? none of those is a methylator / donator AFAIK.
but as redsun suggested B1 is known to raise acteylcholine. therefore i would still support the acteylcholine /overmethylation explanation redsun wrote.

btw, you probably do not want isolated vitamins like just b1,b6,b12. you better take the whole complex. overmethylation could be solved/reduced by niacin/b3 which is missing in your shot.
if you do any isolated vitamin in high dose for whatever reason, i suggest to ALWAYS also take a complete b-complex with everything or even a multi mineral/vitamin which is low dosage like 100-300% RDA.

i only tolerate b6 in complex with the others. isolated b6 makes me crazy, i get really aggressive and upset pretty fast over no reason. and i am a pretty peaceful calm person by default.

i'd also believe this is no heavy metal issue at all. i do not see anything in what you took which might move heavy metals around.
for example alpha lipoic acid might move metals around, but you didnt take that.

this can be many things but usally is a lack of some mineral/vitamin downstream the metabolic pathways.
therefore you are deficient in a cofactor to convert the B12 into active B12.
this starts with thiamin or could also be b2 or folate. another reason to take all vitamins.

some people need ACTIVE vitamins like b2 as r5p, b6 as p5p, methylfolate, B12 as adenosyl or methylcobalamin.

also do you drink energy drinks? red bull? those have b6, b12 in it and might invalidate your blood results.

check the forum, high b12 is explained, i dont remember where it was though. sorry.
could be one of the methylation protocols.

My questions are:

1. probably B6 . and/or overmethylation.
2. idk
3. if overmethylated , niacin might fix this pretty fast . if B6 is the problem, you can just sit it out.

dry lips is sign that body is detoxifying stuff. in that case your B vitamins especially b6. i get this sometimes as well. it lasts for me 1-2 days after i took the vitamins.
this is a sign that your body does not cope well with the amount and the stuff you took. take less.

Last edited:
my first idea was you are troubled by excess B6. b6 is known to mess around with neuro transmitters and stuff. thats some people with problems of that sort must be careful with b6. also very vivid dreams can be due to B6. i would just pause everything and then later be careful with the B6.
some folk can't even eat bananas (which are rich in b6) without getting trouble with b6.
also careful with too much Vitamin C, its also supporting neurotransmitters. some get overstimulated by too much VC (can't sleep good). so if you take VC do it as soon as you get up.

your shot only contained B1, B6 and B12(cyano)? none of those is a methylator / donator AFAIK.
but as redsun suggested B1 is known to raise acteylcholine. therefore i would still support the acteylcholine /overmethylation explanation redsun wrote.

btw, you probably do not want isolated vitamins like just b1,b6,b12. you better take the whole complex. overmethylation could be solved/reduced by niacin/b3 which is missing in your shot.
if you do any isolated vitamin in high dose for whatever reason, i suggest to ALWAYS also take a complete b-complex with everything or even a multi mineral/vitamin which is low dosage like 100-300% RDA.

i only tolerate b6 in complex with the others. isolated b6 makes me crazy, i get really aggressive and upset pretty fast over no reason. and i am a pretty peaceful calm person by default.

i'd also believe this is no heavy metal issue at all. i do not see anything in what you took which might move heavy metals around.
for example alpha lipoic acid might move metals around, but you didnt take that.

this can be many things but usally is a lack of some mineral/vitamin downstream the metabolic pathways.
therefore you are deficient in a cofactor to convert the B12 into active B12.
this starts with thiamin or could also be b2 or folate. another reason to take all vitamins.

some people need ACTIVE vitamins like b2 as r5p, b6 as p5p, methylfolate, B12 as adenosyl or methylcobalamin.

also do you drink energy drinks? red bull? those have b6, b12 in it and might invalidate your blood results.

check the forum, high b12 is explained, i dont remember where it was though. sorry.
could be one of the methylation protocols.

1. probably B6 . and/or overmethylation.
2. idk
3. if overmethylated , niacin might fix this pretty fast . if B6 is the problem, you can just sit it out.

dry lips is sign that body is detoxifying stuff. in that case your B vitamins especially b6. i get this sometimes as well. it lasts for me 1-2 days after i took the vitamins.
this is a sign that your body does not cope well with the amount and the stuff you took. take less.
Thank you very much! I already figured out my issues are due to severe vitamin B deficiencies from taking corticosteroids, and I probably don't have CFS/ME.
Benzos actually helped me immensely, probably by reducing excessive acetylcholine accumulation!
What's interesting tho, is that I tested pretty high for EBV and CMV IGG. But I honestly think, that's due to vitamin B deficiency.
Again, thank you very much, for helping me!

I doubt that it would be a heavy metal issue but as others have suggested, overmethylation. One of those things turned on a switch meaning it triggered a metabolic switch.

You took Lidocaine? Oral?

B12 could be a problem since it is more stimulating that other b vitamins. There was someone who posted about 6 months ago or so who had the same reactions. He was not a chronic fatiguer. Do you have a diagnosis or background of medical issues?
No lidocaine was in the B complex injection.
I'm much better(80%) after taking 0.25 benzo last night, probably because it reduced excessive acetylcholine accumulation.