• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Having a flare up

Sarahloudobby

Hi everyone. Dealing with a flare up at the moment, it started with hurting my shoulder a bit then air hunger again, now have really bad coat hanger pain in my neck and shoulders, my anxiety is through the roof, aching lower leg muscles and twitches, heart palpitations and feeling tight chested with a lot of rib pain around the front and sides. I had some migraines a couple of weeks ago too. Just feeling sorry for myself 😩

YippeeKi YOW !!

Just feeling sorry for myself 😩
With good reason. I've been where you are, and it's hell ....
anxiety is through the roof, aching lower leg muscles and twitches, heart palpitations and feeling tight chested with a lot of rib pain around the front and sides
Each one of those ... the anxiety, the twitchy, painful lower leg muscles, the heart palps and constricted chest .... would respond to magnesium and some potassium. Give it a try. It really saved my sorry .... you know ....

This is so odd. I was thinking of you this morning and wondering how you were since I hadn't seen any posts from you. I'm sorry that this stuff is what made you appear ....:hug::hug:

EDIT, FOR P.S.... I'd start with the mag, then about 45 to 60 mins later, add the ptassium ... the mag will wor faster and more directly on the anxiety and muscle cramps, palps ....

Sarahloudobby

With good reason. I've been where you are, and it's hell ....

Each one of those ... the anxiety, the twitchy, painful lower leg muscles, the heart palps and constricted chest .... would respond to magnesium and some potassium. Give it a try. It really saved my sorry .... you know ....

This is so odd. I was thinking of you this morning and wondering how you were since I hadn't seen any posts from you. I'm sorry that this stuff is what made you appear ....:hug::hug:

EDIT, FOR P.S.... I'd start with the mag, then about 45 to 60 mins later, add the ptassium ... the mag will wor faster and more directly on the anxiety and muscle cramps, palps ....

Thank you so much and it’s so strange as I have just ordered myself some magnesium tablets. Hope you’re ok x

YippeeKi YOW !!

Hope you’re ok x
Crawlin' along ....Yipppe-ki-yi-yo .... been better, ben waaaaaaaaay worse .... it's all good ....

it’s so strange as I have just ordered myself some magnesium tablets.
I'm delighted with the way the universe works sometimes. Try taing the ag in small increents. I use a pair of wire clippers to trim 1oo mgs down to 50 mgs, ad ake that at regular intervals. Dont be afrai of overdosing .... most of us are deeply deficient, but watch how you react, and tailor your dose to that ....

I'm glad you posted !!!!