Havana Syndrome: victims suffer symptoms much like ME

lenora

Hello @Pyrrhus....Good news. I wasn't aware of that study and it's obviously an important one. Finally, we're being taken by an organization that matters.

It's a great puzzle and I hope I'll be able to see the results before my time is up....that and the subject of time, two of my big interests. You're a great addition to the earth community. Yours, Lenora.

lenora

Hi @Rufous McKinney. Were most of these locations clustered in the same place or area? I wonder if anyone has recovered from Havana Syndrome.

Surely the govt. must be researching the causes of this.....most seem to be govt. employees. Yours, Lenora.

Were most of these locations clustered in the same place or area? I wonder if anyone has recovered from Havana Syndrome.
here is an MSNBC ANDREA MITCHEL report...on Havana Syndrome.

a recent up tick in cases, including near Bogota Columbia.

They describe baseline data they will be collecting from diplomats PRIOR TO Their being sent out in case they become victims.

lenora

Sad to hear. Just because something hasn't been proven doesn't mean that it hasn't happened. I feel very sorry for those employees and would not have expected the treatment they've received. Just another sad story, isn't it? Yours, Lenora.

lenora

Well @ Rufous, I haven't heard any information on this illness in a no. of mos. Something is obviously wrong and too many people are being affected.

One thing I haven't heard is whether or not other employees in the same building are affected. It's possible that the entire building is a government one, though, so that wouldn't be of much help. Very mysterious that's for certain. Yours, Lenora