• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Has anyone tried either Rerum or Imuno ("new forms" of GcMAF)? I need advice

serg1942

Hi eveybody,

I am one of the lucky severe patients who went, thanks to GcMAF, from being bedridden 24/7 to be able to enroll into medical school and pass approximately 80% of each course I took, to be able to work out regularly and to be able to drive again (I wasn't cured; I was probably at a 50%). I took for 7 years 100ng IV of the GcMAF that Dr. De Meirleir from Brussels provided (same formula as Yamamoto's GcMAF).

When Dr. De Meirler stopped providing GcMAF, and seeing that it was impossible to get a reliable source of the product anywhere else, my health started to go downhill slowly, until reaching my current state: not only 24/7 bedridden and almost unable to read or watch TV most of the time, but also suffering from a severe intolerance to most foods due to probably gastroparesis and other GI issues. At the moment I am 15 kg (33 pounds) below my normal weight and I continue lossing weight dangerously.

So, because of this I am considering giving "Imuno" a try, but I'd really like to know if there is someone else who has already tried it.

In short, Dr. Ruggiero, one of the pioneers using and publishing on GcMAF, published a paper explaining that GcMAF didn't work as they had thought: Instead of, let's say, activating macrophages using the whole molecule, it was the condroitine sulfate contained in the GcMAF the molecule responsible for the main achievements of the GcMAF (his argument is very compelling to the layman's eyes, but who knows). So, this being so, he went onto develop a product called "Rerum", which was a strategical arrangement of condroitin sulfate, vitamin D, and oleic acid, whose main action (anti inflammatory, immuno-modulation, etc.) was exerted by the many exposed molecules of sulfated condroitin. Now, this product has "evolved" into what is knwon as "Imuno", which is and emulsion of condroitin sulfate, vitamin D and phosphatidyl choline. The supposed improvement of Imuno over Rerum consists on the fact that Imuno uses a better form of condroitin sulfate (non animal origin, ultra pure and low-molecular-weight). It has another characteristic that could explain its supposedly better performance, which is the way the phosphatidyl choline is readily arranged with condroitin sulfate, emulating ancestral bacteria; this molecule, when accelerating and slowing down in the bloodstream, and because it is negatively charged, emits inevitably an electromagnetic field which could be picked up by cells's DNA acting as fractal antennas. This way of distant communication would be an ancestral way of pre-bacteria communication what could lay at the properties conferred to Imuno of "reseting", so to speak, the damaged DNA in inflammatory chronic diseases.

Ok, this is the theory. I have read all Ruggiero's papers and from a theoretical and intelectual dimension, all this could make sense to me, applying my knowledge as an engineer and as a medical student... But, does all this apply to reality when it comes to practice? This is the million year question...

Has anyone tried Rerum or Imuno? Specifically, has anyone who was benefited by GcMAF tried these products afterwards? (I have read the experience of a forum fellow who explained that she felt really badly from taking Imuno, but I don't know if she perhaps was taking too high a dose...?)

I'd really appreciate your inputs on whether you think that Rerum or Imuno could work similarly to GcMAF (that is, whether Ruggiero's theory is correct), and also, if someone has tried these substances, I'd really appreciate to know about doses, side effects expected (Herx?), etc.

It surprises me why there are almost no testimonials on these products, knowing how well GcMAF worked for some patients I had the chance to know in person, including myself.. Perhaps Imuno is a "scam"? Or maybe it works and it is just not very well known (apart from the obvious part of being something expensive for most).

Finally, It is fair to recognize that there is plenty of published evidence on the subject (not in very prestigious journals though), and that the fact that Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt uses these products and also works hand to hand with Dr. Ruggiero, gives to these products more credibility.

Thank you in advance,
Best whishes,

Sergio

Folk

Hey Sergio I remember your recovery...
Is there any reason not to try it? (sorry if that's a dumb question)

serg1942

Exactly, the price is the main reason... Plus, supposedly it can be taken sublingually or subcutaneusly or nebulized, and it comes in a sealed bottle which appears to be sterile... But it doesn't say anywhere that it is sterile, or that it actually can be taken subcutaneusly... I guess this is a 'low profile' strategy, given the persecution that occurred to GcMAF, but it makes me a bit reticent... Anyway, I bought it and I have taken 2 doses already... So we'll see how it works!.

Best,
Sergio

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Sergio, good for you! Did you take it subcutaneously? You seem to be alive, and that is the first priority! :thumbsup:

Folk

Exactly, the price is the main reason... Plus, supposedly it can be taken sublingually or subcutaneusly or nebulized, and it comes in a sealed bottle which appears to be sterile... But it doesn't say anywhere that it is sterile, or that it actually can be taken subcutaneusly... I guess this is a 'low profile' strategy, given the persecution that occurred to GcMAF, but it makes me a bit reticent... Anyway, I bought it and I have taken 2 doses already... So we'll see how it works!.

Best,
Sergio

I must be so outdated
I remember GcMaf being a probiotic in Yogurt form.
Is it supposed to be the same?

Really really Hope it helps you!

Sushi

I must be so outdated
I remember GcMaf being a probiotic in Yogurt form.
Is it supposed to be the same?
Really really Hope it helps you!
GcMAF has appeared in many forms over the years. Sergio, myself and others benefitted from an injectable form that is no longer available. When I say ‘benefited’ I mean a huge improvements. Not having access to it any more really set many of us back. :mad:

Sushi

Sushi, have you tried Bravo probiotic? If so, did you experience any benefit?
Hi, just saw this. (Tip: If you either quote a member or tag them they will know you have responded to their post.)

No, I didn't try Bravo because, at the time injectable GcMAF was available and most were finding it more effective for ME/CFS than Bravo. Did you have success with Bravo?

tyson oberle

Best,
Sergio
Is it helping?

keepontruckin

My daughter found bravo helpful. I understand there are skin creams by Coressence claimed to be good. Wondering if you have tried them.

kewia

I've tried the second generation:
https://www.saisei-mirai.jp/gcmaf/2ng-generation-gcmaf-en/high-dose-gcmaf/
wh_M-Protein2_2.jpg

There is one caveat with the second generation: a small amount of liquid but a high density of active component. You need a small syringe, probably an insulin syringe ~ 0.5/1.0 ml of which the smallest unit drawn from (~ 0.01ml) has GcMAF of 30ng. (with approximate calculation of 1500ng/0.5ml divided by 50 we have 30ng/0.01ml).

First, I tried to mix it with NaCl which didn't work or wasn't that effective.
Then I thought it didn't work after all and injected pure 60ng of GcMAF. I got a mini shock which however vanished after 15 min.
The next injection of 2x30ng wasn't spectacular anymore.
For me, the bioavailability seems to hold only 2 days, so I think I will take the next dose in three days.
Generally, I inject it subcutaneously not intravenous just as recommended by the manufacturer.

Just to say, for me, it improves fatigue a bit, leading to better sleep and a better overall feeling and mobility.
The main effect is the reduced muscle pain in my intercostal region and also the temporal removal of muscle adhesions.

I don't feel that much of improvement regarding brain fog, it seems the virus has constituted a very protected fort around my head.

Generally, I take the second generation with vitamin D of 5000 I.U. which is recommended by the manufacturer.
If someone experiences heavy reactions with this kind of drug, I've heard that opiates reduce the effect of GcMAF, but I haven't verified that, at least I've the feeling it does when taking tramal after injection.

Be careful consuming this drug, guys.

Last edited: