• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Has anyone tried applying an oral liposomal B12 preparation to the skin?

Apparently customs seized my B12 oils package and destroyed it according to the tracking information. I’m still trying to sort that out, but I’m looking into alternatives.

I’m thinking something like Quicksilver liposomal B12 spray which is supposed to have the tiniest liposomes according to their science marketing department

linusbert

Apparently customs seized my B12 oils package and destroyed it according to the tracking information. I’m still trying to sort that out, but I’m looking into alternatives.
how did they justify doing this? why not sending it back or add tax?

alternatives?
you can get b12 for injection, and maybe use that for whatever you try todo.
i just took such a injection mini bottle orally because its clean.

I have no idea, and I payed the 40 euro, iirc, tax in advance. Not sure if they'll refund it.

We are doing hydroxocobalamin injections and I am waiting an order for Arnika Pharmacy methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin injections.

However, my wife takes a high dose, so it's many injections per day. The oils were supposed to help with that

Apparently the package didn't last an hour after arriving:

Screenshot_2023-09-05-11-40-24-409_com.android.chrome.jpg

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
Apparently customs seized my B12 oils package and destroyed it according to the tracking information.
:(

Edit: Some of the overseas pharmacies will resend w/o charging again. Can you check with the company you ordered from just in case they would too? Probably not, but wouldn't hurt to just ask.

linusbert

i would just put the stuff you inject onto your skin... or what also might work is put it into your butts. either inject it into the butthole or suppositories.

but why do you want to put it onto your skin when you already are injecting?