• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Has anyone here sent there blood to RED Labs?

I am in Australia, and trying to work out how to avoid traveling to Belgium for my XMRV test. Has anyone here tried sending there blood to RED labs, or does anyone here in Australia know anything about how I could do this??

Was just going to get XMRV test, would it make a difference in how I could transport my blood to Belgium if I had all the tests or just the one? I am not well enough to travel, and I want to know asap.

knackers323

I dont know. I am looking at having all the tests done myself. my understanding is that the blood needs to be there within a certain time frame so they might not be an option for us in Australia. I have heard that a Dr Lewis in melbourne works in with KDM so he might be the person to ask. please let me know if you find any additional info. ill do the same

ukxmrv

Have you contacted a courier (i.e. Fedex) company and got the minimum time that it takes to send your blood to 1. Belgium and 2. Nevada?

Someone in Australia was trying to set up an arrangement with VIP dx so I suggest that you contact them as well and see how that is going on.

Good luck.