• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Good Youtube etc videos with research doctors on MCS and or CFS

Sam7777

Once a while ago I stumbled on a very indepth very scientific research based channel for CFS, where it really gets into the weeds on mechanism, causes.

I was hoping to find it again since I lost it, and hopefully even more so MCS.

I have heavy mercury poisoning and can't tolerate chelation currently. Dealing with MCS without doing any quote on quote detox is pretty dead end. In a lot of ways I think this comes from me not really understanding what the mechanism of MCS are, it clearly being so hyper complicated, or even why CFS people get it so much.

I felt better in the desert, like many.

I wish I knew if any long covid people had MCS and had taken maravorac, since it has these strange positive effects on other environmental illnesses including lymes.

I think long covid overlaps with many env illnesses in its mechanisms of immune dysregulation. But it's not very clear why there are those similarities.

I had a really good month with black cumin oil, sort of loosely related to maravorac, but I guess I developed a tolerance.