• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

good source for b12 supplements in europe

hallo,

i orderer jarrow 5000mcg mb12 recently and ran into some problems with it due to the acid in the tablets. theres also a thread here about the acid problem in various supplements.

hence i looked out for other mb12 tablets.

i discovered https://www.vitabay.net/search?sSearch=b12

their mb12 5000mcg doesnt contain acid. they also have adb12 10000mcg + a very interesting lotion which contains mb12 5000mcg for every portion (not sure if it works due to the 500 dalton problem)

additionally they are way cheaper than jarrows mb12 5000mcg.

im aware of the fact that this is not a 5 star brand because it hasnt been tested by freddd. so try at your own risk.

they ship to whole europe and you can get 5€ off by accepting the newsletter.

they also are on amazon.

thought id share as it might be interesting for ppl located in europe.

Tammy

Try looking up Metabolics B12. It comes in a liquid and I don't believe it has any other ingredients...but not 100% sure. They offer different forms of B12.

raghav

I am having problems with Jarrow Methyl B12 5000 mcg lozenges. It is causing caries and I had to have two fillings last month.Can somebody suggest an alternative without sugar in it ? Thanks in advance.

I am having problems with Jarrow Methyl B12 5000 mcg lozenges. It is causing caries and I had to have two fillings last month.Can somebody suggest an alternative without sugar in it ? Thanks in advance.

the one i posted above only contains isomalt. its i sugar but wikipedia says its one which is "toothfriendly"