• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Goldpharma and Immunovir

I'm shopping for immunovir and goldpharma.com has amazing prices. I know others have mentioned this before. Has anyone received the product from them? Were you satisfied? Was it real?
Also, my preliminary take from the order form is that they make the connection with a doctor (somewhere) who takes care of the presciption. Is this correct? Legal?
Given the pricing, it all sounds too good to be true, but if it is, that would be fabulous.

garcia

Aristocrat Extraordinaire
I'm shopping for immunovir and goldpharma.com has amazing prices. I know others have mentioned this before. Has anyone received the product from them? Were you satisfied? Was it real?
Also, my preliminary take from the order form is that they make the connection with a doctor (somewhere) who takes care of the presciption. Is this correct? Legal?
Given the pricing, it all sounds too good to be true, but if it is, that would be fabulous.

1. Yes 2. Yes 3. Yes 4. Yes 5. Check your local laws for whichever country you live in.

I received isoprinosine from them only last week. Is it real? Well, given that :

• I've only been taking it for 9 days
  • I believe one needs to use it for a considerable time (possibly months) for it to have an effect
  • I haven't noticed any effects whatsoever so far
  • I'm not sure if I should be noticing any effects (i.e. that I actually have a virus)

I can't say for certain. All I can say is that there's nothing to suggest that it isn't.

Drug prices do vary wildy from vendor to vendor. It's not uncommon to see the same drug being sold at up to 10x of a difference in price.

knackers323

Is there any danger in taking antivirals if you dont know for sure that you have a virus? can it weaken the immune system? or build resistance to virus'?

Is there any danger in taking antivirals if you dont know for sure that you have a virus? can it weaken the immune system? or build resistance to virus'?

I've not read anything to suggest a risk involved in taking them. And with certain foods and herbs being anti-virals (ginger, curcumin) and immunostimulants (echinacea, ginseng) I think if there was a risk it would be well documented...

August59

Daughters High School Graduation

You will probably notice over time how drug prices, even if it is brand new, fluctuate greatly depending on the general economy of the country that it is being purchased in. The countries with a lower economic performance will have cheaper drugs even though it is the exact same thing. A lot of the generic medications are manufactured in these countries as well and they are a lot cheaper if they are purchased from there too.

Research the company that you are thinking about buying them from! There are "counterfeiters" out there and just plain "money takers", but there are some very good places to do business with. Just do your homework!