Wow, I didn't know you were thinking about a stem cell transplant! Where would you do it (if you did it, I mean)?
If you are seriously considering Rituximab though, I am happy to answer any questions about my experience and my next dose (#5) is in about nine days.
I'd be very hesitant to try Mestinon again and (our) doctor did not think it would be safe for me to try it again. I got respiratory depression (at the time) from only 1/8th of a pill. I am doing well with my current regime and not touching anything right now (even though I ultimately plan to slowly taper off Cortef in the future).
How much Cortef have you been on and how often do you take it? What's the decision process of getting off of it? I've gone from 30mg to 15-20mg but don't function without it...it'd be nice if my adrenals decided to work.. Glad yours are doing better especially with all the stress you've been under.