• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Getting a Prescription Online/Online Consultations in the EU?

I'm looking for websites where you can get a prescription after a short online consultation. So far I have....

• mobidoctor.eu
  • concilio.com (some of it is in French)
  • pushdoctor.co.uk
  • doctorcareanywhere.com (somewhat expensive)
  • dokteronline.com (Not only prescription but meds too)
The last one comes with the medications too and that's not preferable since it's way too expensive and I only want the prescription. I'm hoping that if I show a clinical trial and the IOM criteria for CFS that I would get a prescription for Famvir and Celecoxib. The first 2 seem like the best options, and I will be trying one of them. Has anyone tried something similar before?

I have been on celecoxib for a little while now. I definetly find it helpful over the winter time.Its much gentler on your stomach also

I have been on celecoxib for a little while now. I definetly find it helpful over the winter time.Its much gentler on your stomach also
I took celecoxib for about 2 weeks with famvir but it didn't really do anything and I got ulcers from it even though I took PPIs and grape seed extract so I stopped taking it.

Remi

Is it not possible to fill the Dokteronline rx at a pharmacy in your country either? I tried with a Dokteronline rx, but no joy. The meds through them are cheaper than elsewhere online, though. Just a lot more expensive than at my regular pharmacy.