• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

GcMAF spray and bravo yogurt

xrunner

@knackers323
I tried the probiotic Maf 314 (i think its' now called Bravo) for about a year. At six months my Nagalase came down from 3.9 to 2.9 and I felt better. After 12 months I felt much better. One year later my nagalase, as of July, was around 1 and I feel better than a year ago. I also tried an alternative probiotic Gcmaf for two months but that didn't work for me. Note that by the time I was on GcMaf I had already improved with Lyme treatment so this treatment added to my recovery.
If you tolerate dairies and you have the energy to make the yogurt (or someone to make it for you) this treatment can help your immune system, gut and sleep get in better shape. Its' not a cure though.

ukxmrv

I've not tried Bravo as yet. Did well on MAF314 yoghurt but the good effects for me began to wear off after a few months. When I can afford to buy Bravo or similar I will.

This is a late reply, but my now 8.5 year old son, has been on Bravo since August of 2013. He is a patient of Dr. Bradstreet's. (We do phone consults only. I live in the Midwest.)

Dr. Bradstreet told me that Bravo yogurt is only for GI issues. It somehow interacts with the lining of the GI tract in order to heal it. My son's diarrhea has been greatly helped through Bravo. After contracting a respiratory virus from me at 10.5 months old, my son had chronic, daily diarrhea for 5.5 years. It has not gone away completely. Growth hormone has also helped his diarrhea. C is still not toilet trained. Pre and post Micro OATS tests showed huge improvement is C's gut environment.

Bravo is super expensive. I recently spent over $1000 for a 6 month supply of the Easy Kit. I had been using the long kit. The Easy Kit is awesome. My son has Cerebral Folate Deficiency Syndrome and can have no dairy, except for fermented dairy. He does fine on Bravo. (No brain fog, which he had very badly when he was on dairy.). He also is able to consume fermented colostrum via the Bravo, which has been the best immune boosting supplement that I have used.

Zensational

@knackers323
I tried the probiotic Maf 314 (i think its' now called Bravo) for about a year. At six months my Nagalase came down from 3.9 to 2.9 and I felt better. After 12 months I felt much better. One year later my nagalase, as of July, was around 1 and I feel better than a year ago. I also tried an alternative probiotic Gcmaf for two months but that didn't work for me. Note that by the time I was on GcMaf I had already improved with Lyme treatment so this treatment added to my recovery.
If you tolerate dairies and you have the energy to make the yogurt (or someone to make it for you) this treatment can help your immune system, gut and sleep get in better shape. Its' not a cure though.[/QUOTE

I found this product, GcMAF Bravo Probiotic Yogurt, online and the Mars/Venus guy has it on a website. Is this the product that helped you? It's all starting to make sense to me and it's not pretty. Enough said about that.
I just want to get the right product to start with.
My Nagalese level is 2.40 last time I checked.
What was the alternative GCMAF that didn't work as well.

xrunner

Hi @Zensational
It was unbranded and from the same dr in Vienna I originally sourced the 314. It was similar in taste but it didn't seem to have the same power. However, it could well have been that following twelve months of 314, the marginal improvements I could get from continuing with the same treatment had become smaller and smaller.

Zensational

That makes sense. You know it comes in suppositories as well as the yogurt. I order it already so I will get to experience it for myself. My nagalese levels are 2.4 at the last check which was several years ago. I should probably get a recheck after about 6 months on the Bravo.