• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Gcmaf shipment and extended time in heat/transit

cyrusromeo

Always looking for improvement
Normally, my gcmaf injections are sent overnight. It's my understanding they can be frozen and thawed a limited number of times. So, I know they come d
From Belgium, and are then frozen again. To be distributed to me, they are again liquidated and portioned.
It's week, mine was sent Tuesday and its Friday they r not here yet.
I can't get an answer from my docs office but does anyone know if their being in transit in hot wether for several days ok?....

Any help appreciated

Christa

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Normally, my gcmaf injections are sent overnight. It's my understanding they can be frozen and thawed a limited number of times. So, I know they come d
From Belgium, and are then frozen again. To be distributed to me, they are again liquidated and portioned.
It's week, mine was sent Tuesday and its Friday they r not here yet.
I can't get an answer from my docs office but does anyone know if their being in transit in hot wether for several days ok?....

Any help appreciated

Christa

Is the GcMAF sent to your doctor or to you?

Can you use chat? I could share my experience with you there.

Best,
Sushi

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I think I can use chat on this... I'm central time. You. It's sent from Belgium to my doc then to me.

Hi,

I am mountain time. If you are still here and feel like it, sign into chat and click on chat next to my name in the list. Or, if you are gone, we could try tomorrow.

Sushi