• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Free Mikovits web talk from Cheney Clinic/Wednesday Feb. 10th! 1:00 EST

spindrift

Plays With Voodoo Dollies
Judy Mikovits @ Cheney Clinic

I know it is kinda of late, but I just saw this.

http://www.prohealth.com/fibromyalgia/library/showArticle.cfm?libid=15143&B2=MSGBDART

Mikovits to Talk at Cheney Clinic Wed Feb 10 Free Online

February 8, 2010

She will be collaborating on an XMRV research project with Dr. Cheney

Cheney Clinic News Release Feb 8 - Judy Mikovits, PhD, will be visiting the Cheney Clinic on Wednesday the 10th of February to observe an ETM [echo terrain map] and to discuss an upcoming research collaboration with Dr. Cheney on XMRV and CFS. She has generously offered to present a talk to Cheney Clinic Patients and Cheney Research Website Visitors about her work with XMRV

This is an excellent opportunity to hear from the world's leading expert on XMRV and CFS from the comfort of your own computer screen.

Details:
Topic: XMRV & CFS
Date: Wed Feb 10
Time: 1 to 2 pm EST (10 to 11 pm Pacific)
Place: www.cheneyresearch.com/live

Note: Video will be posted on the Cheney site later.

CJB

Synchronize watches.....

According to my calculations, it's set to begin in 45 minutes???

MEKoan

1:07 It says Cheney research with a pic.

Says it's transfering data

I'm a bit concerned that my flash may not be the latest but I'm afraid to do anything right nwo

calzy

Sadly, I think my suspecions (sp) were correct..not free to those who dont suscribe, but it says it will be rerun on the public blog.

K

_Kim_

1:07 It says Cheney research with a pic.

Says it's transfering data

I'm a bit concerned that my flash may not be the latest but I'm afraid to do anything right nwo

If you can see that much, your flash is fine.