• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

For those who have had WGS, please know also your oral microbiome got sequenced which might prove valuable

I am too unwell to write a proper post but if you have had WGS and haven't found answers in your genes, please know that also absolutely *everything* that was in your mouth at the time (provided you gave a spit sample) got sequenced as well and is on data. If at all possible, you might want to have your non-homo sapiens data ran against different viral, bacterial, nucleotide databases and could provide valuable answers.

I am still trying to learn how to do mine, so please if anyone is savvy with bioinformatics and would want to help, I would more than appreciate it. Once/if I am able to learn how to do it, I would be more than willing to help anyone with their data as well.

All the best to anyone reading this!