• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

For all German speaking.

SWAlexander

Dear Sir or Madam,
Thank you for your very numerous applications and the great interest in our SelEee project (www.selee.de). As already mentioned on our homepage and in the press releases, we would like to start discussing topics in SelEe in the coming weeks. You are cordially invited to participate and bring your experiences, expertise and opinions to our workshops.

The first workshop will take place on October 19, 2021 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Due to the pandemic situation, this will take place online. Please let us know whether you can take part in the workshop or not, as there are participants on the waiting list who would move up accordingly.
You will find the study information attached to this e-mail. A few days before the workshop, we will also send further information and a declaration of consent, which you must sign and return by email so that we can record the workshop. We are also happy to send this to you by post, please provide us with your address.

We look forward to a first interesting workshop and getting to know each other.

For further inquiries, we are at your disposal.
Kind regards
Jannik Schaaf & the SelEe team
Dr. Jannik Schaaf
Team Leader Data Usage & Processing

University Hospital Frankfurt
Medical Informatics Group (MIG)
House 33C 2nd floor R217
Theodor-Stern-Kai 7
D-60590 Frankfurt

I´m writing to Dr. Jannik Schaaf since I´m not able to travel to Frankfurt and make my case about ME/CFS.

Last edited by a moderator: