• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Finding Labs that do tests

Andrew

There are a number of tests that are frequently mentioned when I read about CFS. I wish the experts who write about these tests would let us know where to get them, so we can let our doctors know. Also, which labs they think are better.

The reason I mention this is I was just speaking on the phone with my doctor about VIPDx. He asked if I knew their reputation. I had to honestly say I have no idea how good they are at running their tests. And I could not offer him another place to get tests like Rnase L, nor could I refer him to another doctor who could vouch for VIPDx.

It would be nice if we had recommendations from experienced doctors (like Peterson ) about which labs to try for the routine CFS testing.