• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Financial Hopes and Dreams

Jody

Lisa,

Ooh, Jeremy could roast turkey, and chicken, and ribs. Burn me a steak maybe? And what about chicken wings (they are a cheat they have to be doused in store-bought barbecue sauce).

Leftovers could make a nice stew too for the carb challenged.

But lots of sandwiches for the Carb Eaters, and wraps, and tacos, and bagels, .... can he make muffins?

For your doggy parlour, excuse me doggie palace, you'll need to think about aesthetics.

Do you like pink sparkly stuff and sweaters on little doggies and kitties? Maybe little tiny tiaras, stuff like that?

Carmel does ... :D

Lisa

ACK - NO PINK! :eek:

But they can have all kinds of doggie sweaters, booties, backpacks of snacks, etc that they want. Just not in pastels. :D

And sounds like we need to get a grill section to that sandwich shop. But no need for store bought anything, even BBQ sauce. I'm a mean wiz at flavors and BBQ sauce is reasonable to make. :) mmmm, my mouth is watering thinking of all of these.

Not sure if he has ever made muffins. Wish I had my mom's recipes for some bran muffins she used to make. Darn good! In fact, she was a really good baker. I have had both childhood and adult friends come with me to eat at my mom's. They all are convinced they don't like either biscuits or corn bread, especially not bran muffins, and each one would have first seconds then thirds of her baked goods.

hmm, aesthetics in the palace. I'll have to think on this one a bit. lol

Jody

Doggie backpacks?

Gotta love it. :D

If he doesn't know how to make muffins, he is a sharp lad and I'm sure he can learn. I will teach him if there's nobody else to to it.

Corn bread, granola, poppy seed cake, banana bread, bran muffins, ooh those lucky Carb Eaters. :)

Lisa

ohurbanbphollyb.jpg

Yay! Doggie Backpacks :D hehehe

Lisa

shhhh. I'm focusing on the camouflage part of that picture. also looking at it more as a cranberry color than true pink. and its not a pastel pink so its sorta ok. :p

But I dig the pup in the pic! I used to have a fox terrier (thats what this one is) with some different markings but very similar grin on the face. hehe They are excellent dogs. Very smart, playful, and loving.

Lisa :)

Jody

Pretty loud camouflage, the bad guys will hear him coming. :D

Of course they will be disarmed by the sight of a doggie in a backpack, and once they lower their guard ... Doggie Strikes!

I am a cat person but I will give you a grudging ... cute mutt.:rolleyes: