• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Famciclovir availability

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Its close to 18 months now that there has been supply issues with famvir. Over the last 18months ive probably been on famvir a couple of months here and there. Its driving me nuts as i have been ordinary ever since. I need a good solid 6 months on famvir to feel ok.

At a guess, the pharma companies making famvir have switched gears to make more covid vaccines or covid has disrupted the shipping process. But i havent had any issues with other meds. I am taking valtrex but it just isnt the same. The overseas online pharmacies are ridiculously expensive and out of my league.

Wondering if anyone has heard of whats going on with famvir or is it an issue in other countries?

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Famvir seems to be available at many of the usual pharmacies listed on the pharmacies thread.
Ive seen it on alldaychemist just out of my price range as its over $200 aussie per montb.
I usually pay $35 a month on prescription locally for 500mg x56.
I dont understand why its not consistently available here thats all, local pharmacists dont know either.