• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Ezrin Peptide Therapy

JollyRoger

Has someone heard something about this therapy?
It seems to be around for three decades.
Like bacteriophages it comes from the former Soviet union so maybe there is a potential we don't know.

Here a short introduction:

Ezrin Peptide Therapy: A Potential Treatment for COVID.

Ezrin Peptide Therapy was invented in London and developed in Moscow over the previous three decades. Synthetic 14 amino acid peptides that mimic a receptor site in human ezrin, inhibit inflammation and amplify adaptive anti-viral immunity. Human Ezrin Peptide One (HEP1, Gepon) was registered for human use in the Russian Federation in 2001. The successful treatment with ezrin peptides of acute viral respiratory infection with pneumonia complications, led to testing of ezrin peptides as a potential COVID therapy. RepG3, a derivative peptide of HEP1, which has double the IL-6-expression inhibition activity, is being developed as a therapy for COVID and may also help to prevent SARS-CoV-2 re-infection.

lint7

I took GEPON for a week. It had a significantly positive effect but I had to stop because it made one of my primary symptoms (subcutaneous fat loss) significantly worse.

There are a bunch of people in the Discord group who have taken it as well, some with improvements.

JollyRoger

Improvement sounds good .
I was skeptical at first because all the studies were from Dr. Holms and his own company so there is a conflict if interests.

Did you use injections or pills?

lint7

I mixed it with bacteriostatic water to a specific concentration and used a syringe (without a needle) to measure the dose and drink it.

YippeeKi YOW !!

There are a bunch of people in the Discord group who have taken it as well, some with improvements.
Could you hit me a link? I find it impossible to track down the ME group(s) on Discord, and an old friend of mind says it's just great and I should check it out ....
and used a syringe (without a needle) to measure the dose and drink it.
Damn !!! I thought I was the only one who used that system for measuring out amount-sensitive mixes of everything from supps to perfume !!!!

It's true, there's nothing new under the sun, and the more you think that you've discovered something that absolutely NO one else ever thought of, the more deluded you be :rofl::rofl: :squee::squee::squee: :xeyes::xeyes::xeyes: !!!!